Seven specialises in the construction of all the components comprising an industrial suction plant, for various different sectors of application.
We build various sizes and thicknesses of Cyclone Scrubbers from different materials, and both as standard or to your design. We are also heavily involved in the milling sector, with our own production lines, namely:
A) suction collectors (mill – grinders – clearing – silos etc.)
B) pneumatic collectors both for transport and suction with all sorts of accessories (cyclones + valves – various hoppers – joints-sectors-pipe work-cleaning mouths etc.), all powder finished.
C) polished steel INOX AISI 304 b.a. soil pipes (material weld ed in the presence of nitrogen). We develop our products with the help of experienced, specialised staff, and with excellent quality materials.
D) Free-fall pipelines steel FE 360 12/10 powder coating.
We develop our products with the help of experienced, specialised staff,
and with excellent quality materials.
• Continuos hot-galvanised steel in accordance
with the EN 10142 STANDARD, DX 51D + Z200 MA-C quality
• AISI 304 – 316 2B – BA steel
• FE360 steel
All available in various different thicknesses and, upon request powder finished.
Seven uses a wide range of top quality packaging, to ensure its components reach its clients in any part of the world.
– Closed cages of varying sizes, certified according to FAO ISPM15 standard.
– Triple layer corrugated cardboard impactproof stackable pallets of varying sizes,
certified to FAO ISPM15 standard.
– Marine packaging with Moisture Barrier Bags or VCI Bags certified to FAO ISPM15 standard.
– We are equipped for loading the cages onto 40” and 20” containers.